Reynolds Journalism Institute
During the academic year of 2014-2015, I was an Institutional Fellow at the Reynolds Journalism Institute. I wrote several blog posts about an experimental study that I helped to create and run.
- Results are in: A cleaner webpage design equals more engaged readers
- How do we improve online news design to help readers better understand stories?
- Elements of brain-friendly design for news websites
- Anatomy of a science experiment
- Learning the art of the long-distance collaboration
- Will you remember this blog post tomorrow?